Statement of Ethics
I solemnly affirm that, diligently and to the best of my ability, I will
- Resolve, above all, never to bring harm to a client.
- Strive to support with sensitivity and respect all clients who come to me seeking astrological perspective or counsel, recognizing and encouraging their autonomy and supporting them in making their own decisions.
- Never needlessly frighten a client with extreme predictions, nor create false hopes in a client, and always affirm, that every astrological configuration can manifest in a variety of ways.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all information given to me in private except in situations where my silence would be grievously harmful to a client or to another person.
- Maintain appropriate and clear boundaries with clients regarding my own personal needs and goals, whether they are sexual, financial or emotional.
- Maintain and constantly improve my astrological skills, practice only within the boundaries of my expertise, and refer clients elsewhere when appropriate.
- The astral remedies I prescribe are recommended after analyzing the natal chart of the native, which I found are necessary to be performed. This recommendation comes from astrological tradition and anecdotal evidence with my clients. It does not come from a scientific study. I offer this recommendation as my best advice from my understanding of astrology and astrological principles. As an astrologer I give my advice however, final decision about following or not following the advice will be yours. I urge you to consider whether it feels right to you and to consult other professionals that you might consider important.
- The horoscope making and match making is done with the help of a software program. The accuracy of the calculations is hence dependent on the software on which I do not have any editable control.